Monday 11 April 2011

I thought it was about time.

Well I have been thinking of writing a blog for a few months now as everybody wanted to know what Id been up to in India and how things where going!! Well my time in India came to and end 7 weeks ago and I am now currently Volunteering a Pax Lodge A world centre for WAGGGS (world association of girl guides and girl scouts for those of you who don't know). My time out in India was an amazing life changing experience for me, it has made me realise that life is worthy living to the full and each challenge that you face is there for a reason, the challenges I came across in India where life changing for me. sometimes they were just simple things and other times they where a lot harder to overcome and it was these challenges that made me realise things always didn't go my way .I had to do things other people wanted me to do and it was not all about me. the thing that struck me most about India was No matter who you are, where your from, what religion, colour race or creed you are people always welcomed you with a smile and how hospitable people where and you were always greeted with the word Namaste which means Welcome. I have some very beautiful memories of India that I shall treasure for ever and some amazing friendships I made out there with some awesome people! you know who you are. But also some sad ones which I know will also stick with me :-(  But I know myself i shall return there one day and see the country all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment