Wednesday 13 April 2011

Life at Pax

Well today was meant to be the day I arrived back from India but as many of you know it all went completely wrong when my time in India was cut short because of Visa Issue's.  But I have been very lucky and Instead of returning home I was offered a volunteer position at Pax Lodge in London, I hate to think what Id be doing otherwise!!! the past 7 weeks have been amazing, but I've had my ups and downs but I expected it, I never imagined the transit back to the UK would have been easy and It hasn't everyday I think of my Sangam Family and I really miss them all especially the random trips to coffee shops and material buying and all the cultural things I saw, visited and learnt about. But I am also really enjoying my time here at Pax Lodge volunteering in the office, exploring London and the crazy, Fun nights in Finland!!. I am very grateful to all the girls for making me feel so welcome and listen to all my tails of Sangam, and Think my experience here at Pax Lodge is going to be truly amazing!!! C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment